Game Developers of UNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall 2012 hours of availability

2 posters

Go down

Fall 2012 hours of availability Empty Fall 2012 hours of availability

Post  General_Tobias Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:01 pm

This group seems kinda dead right now but I figured I would post this here anyways if anyone is still continuing this semester.

I am free on:
Monday after 6:00 pm but not any later than 8:30 (tuesday is 10 hours of school and work back to back, I need time to prepare and beauty sleep).
Thursday evenings after 5:00 pm
Friday after 6:00 pm

Yeah this semester I work at Bruce and have a tough course load so I am gonna be busy most of the time.
General_Tobias
General_Tobias

Back to top Go down

Fall 2012 hours of availability Empty Re: Fall 2012 hours of availability

Post  thasric Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Nah, the group's not dead. Just the forum. We're working on getting a better website. If you haven't already, you should check us out on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/GameDevelopersofUNT

Our meeting times for this semester are now from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm every other Tuesday in BLB 015. I understand if that doesn't work for your schedule, Tuesday being such a long day for you... But you should definitely join us for our monthly Game Jams! Our first was last weekend, and we plan to have them on Saturdays throughout semester. Email us at UNTGameMakers@gmail for the exact dates and details.
thasric
thasric

Back to top Go down