Game Developers of UNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting?

2 posters

Go down

Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting? Empty Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting?

Post  Pugovitz Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm

So the summer sale starts today. What's everyone excited for?

I made a prediction sometime last week that Arma II would be the #1 selling game, and it's already in the top spot. I know I'm definitely gonna buy it. I'll probably get Legend of Grimrock and Terraria today, since they're daily deals.

A good rule of thumb I heard is if you're looking to get a specific game, wait for it to be a daily deal or get it on the last day. I'm not gonna get Arma II today at 20% off it there's a possibility it'll be 50-75% off later.
Pugovitz
Pugovitz

Back to top Go down

Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting? Empty Re: Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting?

Post  Pugovitz Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 pm

So my plan was to give myself $60 to spend during the sale, since that's the typical cost of one new game. It looks like between Legend of Grimrock, Terraria, and Portal 2 (which I somehow never played) I'll be spending $13.47 today.

And I just saw the THQ pack for $49.99 =/ I haven't played any of the games in it. It's really calling to me...
Pugovitz
Pugovitz

Back to top Go down

Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting? Empty Arma II

Post  Robb61 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 am

I know it's not a "sale" when I got it but it's worth the money for $40 I think. The main reason I think is for the Day Z mod. If you haven't heard about it, check it out. It's an edgy game that is still in the works, but a lot of fun if played with a group of friends, even with all the bugs. The lifelike gameplay and survival aspect is almost unseen, at least for me. It is a great game that is being updated every now and then, but is definitely a game you should. Check it out if you are looking for something to put you on edge and really appreciate the value of a can of franks and beans Razz

Robb61

Back to top Go down

Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting? Empty Re: Steam Summer Sale - What are you getting?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down