Game Developers of UNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFH (Writer for Hire)

Go down

WFH (Writer for Hire) Empty WFH (Writer for Hire)

Post  Break Man Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:51 am

Okay, so I'm a history major, but for this, that just means I can write pretty damn well. I generally stick to speculative fiction, just because that's where I normally go to hide on a busy day, curled up with a book, reading about how Harry gingerly kisses Hermione's neck, eliciting a soft moan from deep within her... Uh, ahem, sorry, where was I? Oh yes, writing.

I take my cues in writing from a variety of sources. Neil Gaiman has had a huge influence on me, as has H.P. Lovecraft. I like borrowing from Norse mythology, maybe too much, but I'm also familiar with it. Oddly enough, I also take hints from Japanese authors, such as Hideyuki Kikuchi (the mastermind behind Vampire Hunter D) and Yoshiyuki Tomino (creator of the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise), as well as Osamu Tezuka, the father of modern manga.

I admit, I'm a bit rusty when it comes to fictional writing, but if you would like, I can contribute some examples for your perusal.
Break Man
Break Man

Back to top Go down