Game Developers of UNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 v 2 Halo Reach Tournament

Go down

2 v 2 Halo Reach Tournament Empty 2 v 2 Halo Reach Tournament

Post  Universalgamerz Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Hello everyone!

I just stumbled upon your community here, spotted one of your flyers at the UNT Union. I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Jake Spharler. I'm not a developer, but I'm part of a student organization at UNT that some of you might be interested in called Universal Gamerz.

We're holding a 2v2 Halo Reach tournament this Saturday, October 1st. We're offer over $300 in cash prizes! Spectators can come and watch for free. If you'd like to compete, we're charging $9 per player if you pre-register on our website or $10 at the door.

We'll be holding the event in the Eagle Student Services Center on the UNT Campus, in room ESSC-255. I've included additional details below:

Tournament Format: Single Elimination

Game Settings: All games

Game Type: Team slayer

Maps: Warlock, Zealot, Sanctuary

Primary Weapon = DMR
Secondary Weapon = None
Spartan Loadouts = Hidden
Elite Loadouts = Hidden
Player Speed = 120%
Jump Height = 110%
Player Gravity = 200%
Motion Tracker Mode = Off
Suicide Penalty = None
Betrayal Penalty = None
Team Changing = Not Allowed
Betrayal Booting = Disabled

Free beverages for all who attend.

This tournament will be single elimination, so please be certain to practice before you arrive.

We will bring all the necessary equipment, just bring yourself and some friends! If you'd like to bring your own wired, unmodified controller, you're welcome to.

Thanks & hope to see y'all there!

Register Here!

Universalgamerz

Back to top Go down

2 v 2 Halo Reach Tournament Empty Re: 2 v 2 Halo Reach Tournament

Post  Universalgamerz Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Hey guys,

We had a blast at the tournament. If anyone is interested in seeing the results and pictures from the event, please head over to Ugcnetwork.TV
Thank you guys so much for allowing us to use the forums in order to promote our little event =)

Universalgamerz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum