Game Developers of UNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware)

+8
EZ
TheWritingWriter
Shadowfire
Break Man
JRolls89
Threepwood42
wrightredhead
Dariel00
12 posters

Go down

A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware) Empty A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware)

Post  Dariel00 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm really eager to start on this project. Post your availability and email and/or phone to get a meeting started.
Dariel00
Dariel00

Back to top Go down

A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware) Empty Re: A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware)

Post  wrightredhead Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:20 am

Monday and Wednesday evening are the best for me on avalibility
wrightredhead
wrightredhead

Back to top Go down

A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware) Empty Re: A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware)

Post  Threepwood42 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 pm

If you're planning on adding voices, I'd be up for helping with that. Or some dialogue writing possibly.
Threepwood42
Threepwood42

Back to top Go down

Post  JRolls89 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:28 pm

is this that 2D self-aware game idea you're talking about. it really caught my interest. I wouldn't mind some writing at all
JRolls89
JRolls89

Back to top Go down

Post  Dariel00 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Yup, that's this one! I'm hoping we can get a few more programmers and artists in on this idea and then we can meet up.

I'm really excited for everyone's input, can't wait to get started.
Dariel00
Dariel00

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Man Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:55 am

Right now, I'm on call. I'm your man!
Break Man
Break Man

Back to top Go down

Post  JRolls89 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Keep me posted. monday is my easiest day to meet up. sometimes i'll be around on fridays. wednesday is my most difficult day and tues/thursdays i'm free at 7
JRolls89
JRolls89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowfire Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:40 pm

I am interested in helping any way I can. Im limited in programming but can also do voice and writing until I get some experience. Im available Monday-Thurseday

andreacarpenter@my.unt.edu

Shadowfire

Back to top Go down

Post  JRolls89 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:50 pm

ooh! one more thing! i apparently have a good narrating/acting voice as well as singing so if u need that i'm game for it!
JRolls89
JRolls89

Back to top Go down

Post  Dariel00 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

JRolls89 wrote:ooh! one more thing! i apparently have a good narrating/acting voice as well as singing so if u need that i'm game for it!

I was shying away from the idea of voice acting, but maybe a narrator would lend itself very well to the game. But if voice acting becomes a real doable possibility, I'd like it to be in some fictional language, or some sort of effect done on it to make it more mysterious.
Dariel00
Dariel00

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Man Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I can pull off a decent Tony Jay (Legacy of Kain series) as a narrator.
Break Man
Break Man

Back to top Go down

Post  JRolls89 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:59 am

sounds good to me man. narration is a specialty of mine and i don't mind speaking a made-up language
JRolls89
JRolls89

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWritingWriter Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:31 am

Like I said before, I've got to be apart of this. Keep me posted
TheWritingWriter
TheWritingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  EZ Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 am

I can do mondays

EZ

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolfx77 Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:42 pm

I'd be interested in heading up the audio/music side. I could lend my talents to writing and level design too if needed. Mondays and Wednesdays are probably the worst days for me, although I could make them work if needed. Tuesdays and Thursdays would be best but my schedule is pretty flexible so whatever the group decides I can probably work with.
lonewolfx77
lonewolfx77

Back to top Go down

Post  Teufelhund86 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm

I'll help with programming however I can.

Teufelhund86

Back to top Go down

A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware) Empty artist

Post  Ginger Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

I talked with you at the meeting but again I'd love to help out with the art Smile

I'm free pretty much everyday after 5 except on Tuesdays. Or the weekends work too
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dariel00 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm

I sent out an e-mail to the people who signed my recruiting sheet at the last meeting. If you couldn't make it or didn't receive an e-mail, message me your e-mail.

I think it's about time we meet up and get to know each other and what we want to contribute to the game.
Dariel00
Dariel00

Back to top Go down

A Decompiling World (An adventure that's self-aware) Empty I agree

Post  NonAvailable Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Dariel00 wrote:
I think it's about time we meet up and get to know each other and what we want to contribute to the game.

Do we need to send you our schedules?
Or can you check that on the schedule forum topic thing
NonAvailable
NonAvailable

http://non-available.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dariel00 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Once I hunt down everybody's email addresses. I'll send out an email.
Dariel00
Dariel00

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down